Looking for awesome people to join our ‘Montessori family’
Our goals for the children are to nurture them for:
- Self- motivation and self-responsibility
- Empathy for other and understand for their surroundings
- Montessori Certified from one of the following associations
- American Montessori Association (AMA
- North American Montessori Teachers Association (NAMTA)
- Association Montessori International (AMI)
Pinnacle Montessori provides the following for our teachers:
- Training through additional staff development classes
- Monthly report from the academic director about effectiveness in each classroom
- Once a year a field trip to another school to view other schools for comparison to be discussed upon return to the school.
- Video training throughout the year
- Mentoring from a senior lead teacher
- On occasion, the school will sponsor teacher training for certifications
Benefits: We Value our Teachers
- We pay our lead teachers as salary, not hourly
- With the higher pay, we expect our teachers to introduce new curriculum and to be dedicated to their student’s growth and achievements
- The showing of growth in the classrooms will make each teacher eligible for yearly raises.
- This displays a win-win mentality for the students, teacher and parents.
Roll of a Montessori teacher
- The Montessori classroom is centered on the activities the children perform rather than the activities of the teacher.
- The teacher’s roll is to observe each child and provide safety, comfort, guidance, strength and coaching according to each child’s needs.
- The teacher is merely a link between the child and the Montessori materials. Our teachers are knowledgeable on the significance and objectives behind each and every Montessori material.
- Our teachers are attentive and sensitive and continuously evaluate the growth of each child as to feed them with challenging and rewarding activities.
- Each classroom has a teacher that has at least five years of Montessori teaching experience.
- The assistant teacher is preferred to have Montessori certification or in the process of obtaining their certification but not required.
Now, what really makes a teacher is love for the human child, for it is love that transforms the social duty of the educator into higher consciousness of a mission.
INTERESTED IN A CAREER WITH PINNACLE
[contact-form-7 id=”3449″ title=”Submit Your Resume”]
(Please attach resume to application)